Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Advanced Process Technology||Features:||Advanced Process Technology|
|Features2:||Ultra Low On-Resistance||Features2:||Ultra Low On-Resistance|
|Features3:||Dynamic Dv/dt Rating||Features3:||Dynamic Dv/dt Rating|
|Features4:||175°C Operating Temperature||Features4:||175°C Operating Temperature|
|Features5:||Fast Switching||Features5:||Fast Switching|
npn smd transistor,
silicon power transistors
Trench Power Mosfet IC IRF1404PBF Advanced Ultra Low On-Resistance
Seventh Generation HEXFETÆ Power MOSFETs from International Rectifier utilize advanced processing techniques to achieve extremely low on-resistance per silicon area. This benefit, combined with the fast switching speed and ruggedized device design that HEXFET power MOSFETs are well known for, provides the designer with an extremely efficient and reliable device for use in a wide variety of applications including automotive.
The TO-220 package is universally preferred for all automotive-commercial-industrial applications at power dissipation levels to approximately 50 watts. The low thermal resistance and low package cost of the TO-220 contribute to its wide acceptance throughout the industry.
Advanced Process Technology
Ultra Low On-Resistance
Dynamic dv/dt Rating 175°C
Fully Avalanche Rated
Automotive Qualified (Q101)
Notes on Repetitive Avalanche Curves , Figures 15, 16: (For further info, see AN-1005 at www.irf.com)
1. Avalanche failures assumption: Purely a thermal phenomenon and failure occurs at a temperature far in excess of Tjmax. This is validated for every part type.
2. Safe operation in Avalanche is allowed as long asTjmax is not exceeded.
3. Equation below based on circuit and waveforms shown in Figures 12a, 12b.
4. PD (ave) = Average power dissipation per single avalanche pulse.
5. BV = Rated breakdown voltage (1.3 factor accounts for voltage increase during avalanche).
6. Iav = Allowable avalanche current.
7. ∆T = Allowable rise in junction temperature, not to exceed Tjmax (assumed as 25°C in Figure 15, 16). tav = Average time in avalanche. D = Duty cycle in avalanche = tav ·f ZthJC(D, tav) = Transient thermal resistance, see figure 11)
|RθCS||Case-to-Sink, Flat, Greased Surface||0.50||---|