Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features1:||Photo Detector And Preamplifier In One Package||Features2:||Internal Filter For PCM Frequency|
|Features3:||TTL And CMOS Compatibility||Features4:||Output Active Low|
|Features5:||Low Power Consumption||Features6:||High Immunity Against Ambient Light|
Photo Mosfet Power Module PCM Remote Control Systems Output Active Low
Photo Modules for PCM Remote Control Systems
The HS0038A2. – series are miniaturized receivers
for infrared remote control systems.
PIN diode and preamplifier are assembled on lead frame,
the epoxy package is designed as IR filter.
The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded
by a microprocessor. HS0038A2. is the standard
IR remote control receiver series,
supporting all major transmission codes.
1. Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
2.Internal filter for PCM frequency Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
3.TTL and CMOS compatibility
4.Output active low Low power consumption
5. High immunity against ambient light
6.Continuous data transmission possible (800 bit/s)
Suitable burst length ≥10 cycles/burst
Absolute Maximum Ratings Tamb = 25C
|Supply Voltage||(Pin 2)||VS||–0.3...6.0||V|
|Supply Current||(Pin 2)||IS||5||mA|
|Output Voltage||(Pin 3)||VO||–0.3...6.0||V|
|Output Current||(Pin 3)||IO||5||mA|
|Storage Temperature Range||Tstg||–25...+85||C|
|Operating Temperature Range||Tamb||–25...+85||C|
|Power Consumption (Tamb 85 C)||Ptot||50||mW|
Suitable Data Format
The circuit of the HS0038A2. is designed in that way that unexpected output pulses due to noise or disturbance signals are avoided. A bandpassfilter, an integrator stage and an automatic gain control are used to suppress such disturbances. The distinguishing mark between data signal and disturbance signal are carrier frequency, burst length and duty cycle.
The data signal should fullfill the following condition:
• Carrier frequency should be close to 38kHz.
• Burst length should be 10 cycles/burst or longer.
• After each burst which is between 10 cycles and 70 cycles a gap time of at least 14 cycles is neccessary.
• For each burst which is longer than 1.8ms a corresponding gap time is necessary at some time in the data stream. This gap time should be at least 4 times longer than the burst.
• Up to 800 short bursts per second can be received continuously