Payment & Shipping Terms:
|FEATURES:||· Low VCE(sat)||FEATURES2:||· Compact Package|
|FEATURES3:||P.C. Board Mount Module||Applications:||Inverter For Motoe Drive|
|Typical Applications 1:||· AC And DC Servo Drive Amplifier||Typical Applications 2:||Uninterruptible Power Supply|
Low Voltage Mosfet Power Module SMD Through Hole Versions PKF4510PI
3–7 W DC/DC Power Modules 48 V Input Series
• SMD and through-hole versions with
ultra low component height 8.0 mm (0.315 in)
• 83% efficiency (typ at 5V)
• 1,500 Vdc isolation voltage
• MTBF > 4.9 million hours at +50°C pin temperature (+40°C ambient)
• Low EMI in conformance with class A in CISPR 22 and FCC part 15J
The MacroDens3–7W PKF 4000 I series true component level on-board DC/DC power modules are intended as distributed power sources in decentralized – 48V and –60V DC power systems. Utilization of thick film technology and a high degree of silicon integration has made it possible to achieve a MTBF of more than 4.9 million hours. The high reliability and the very low height of these DC/DC power modules makes them particularly suited for Information Technology and Telecom (IT&T) applications, with board spacing down to 15 mm or 0.6 in. The over-moulded rugged design makes them also suitable for other demanding industrial applications. They are optimized for free convection cooling and have an operational ambient temperature range in compliance with present and future application needs, including non temperature controlled environments. The mechanical design offers the choice of surface mount or through-hole versions, delivered in ready-to-use tubes, trays or tape & reel package and compatibility with semi and fully aqueous cleaning processes. The PKF series is manufactured using highly automated manufacturing lines with a world-class quality commitment and a five-year warranty. Ericsson Microelectronics AB has been an ISO 9001 certified supplier since 1991. For a complete product program please reference the back cover.
1) TP, is defined as the maximum temperature on the connection pins at the PB (Printed Board) solder joint, mounted on a 5–8 dm2 (1 dm2=15.5 in2) multi-layer PB (>4 layers), with 20 mm (0.8 in) board-pitch and free convection cooling. Corresponding ambient temperature range (TA) at full output power is –45…+85°C.
2) The input voltage range 38…72 V dc meets the European Telecom Standard prETS 300 132-2 Nominal input voltage range in 48V and 60 Vdc power systems, –40.5… –57.0V and –50.0... –72.0V respectively. At input voltages exceeding 72V (abnormal voltage) the power loss will be higher than at normal input voltage and TP must be limited to max +85°C. Absolute max continuous input voltage is 75 Vdc. Output characteristics will be marginally affected at input voltages exceeding 72 V.
3) For more information see page 5.
4) The power modules will operate down to VI 36 V, when VI decreases, but will turn on at VI 38 V, when VI increases (see also Operating information).
5) The test is applicable for through-hole versions. Absolute Maximum Ratings
|TP||Pin temperature at full output power1)||–45 +95||°C|
|TS||Storage temperature||–55 +125||°C|
|VI||Continuous input voltage2)||0.5 +75||Vdc|
|VISO||Isolation voltage (input to output test voltage)||1,500||Vdc|
|Wt||Transient input energy3)||0.1||Ws|
|VRC||Remote control voltage pin 10, 11||–5 +40||V dc|
|Vadj||Output adjust voltage pin 8, 9||–5 +40||V dc|