Payment & Shipping Terms:
|System Gates:||50K---5M||Main Line::||Ic,module,transistor,diodes,capacitor,resistor Etc|
|Distributed RAM:||12K-520K||Block RAM:||72K-1872K|
|Signal Swing Ranging:||1.14V-3.45V||Package:||TQFP-208|
programming ic chips,
programmable audio chip
XC3S400-4PQG208C Programmable IC Chips Spartan 3 FPGA Board
Spartan-3 FPGA Family Complete XC3S400-4PQG208C
The Spartan™-3 family of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays is specifically designed to meet the needs of high volume, cost-sensitive consumer electronic applications. The eight-member family offers densities ranging from 50,000 to five million system gates, as shown in Table 1. The Spartan-3 family builds on the success of the earlier Spartan-IIE family by increasing the amount of logic resources, the capacity of internal RAM, the total number of I/Os, and the overall level of performance as well as by improving clock management functions. Numerous enhancements derive from state-of-the-art Virtex™-II technology. These Spartan-3 enhancements, combined with advanced process technology, deliver more functionality and bandwidth per dollar than was previously possible, setting new standards in the programmable logic industry. Because of their exceptionally low cost, Spartan-3 FPGAs are ideally suited to a wide range of consumer electronics applications, including broadband access, home networking, display/projection and digital television equipment. The Spartan-3 family is a superior alternative to mask programmed ASICs. FPGAs avoid the high initial cost, the lengthy development cycles, and the inherent inflexibility of conventional ASICs. Also, FPGA programmability permits design upgrades in the field with no hardware replacement necessary, an impossibility with ASICs.
• Very low cost, high-performance logic solution for high-volume, consumer-oriented applications - Densities as high as 74,880 logic cells - Three power rails: for core (1.2V), I/Os (1.2V to 3.3V), and auxiliary purposes (2.5V)
• SelectIO™ signaling - Up to 784 I/O pins - 622 Mb/s data transfer rate per I/O - 18 single-ended signal standards - 6 differential I/O standards including LVDS, RSDS - Termination by Digitally Controlled Impedance - Signal swing ranging from 1.14V to 3.45V - Double Data Rate (DDR) support
• Logic resources - Abundant logic cells with shift register capability - Wide multiplexers - Fast look-ahead carry logic - Dedicated 18 x 18 multipliers - JTAG logic compatible with IEEE 1149.1/1532
• SelectRAM™ hierarchical memory - Up to 1,872 Kbits of total block RAM - Up to 520 Kbits of total distributed RAM
• Digital Clock Manager (up to four DCMs) - Clock skew elimination - Frequency synthesis - High resolution phase shifting
• Eight global clock lines and abundant routing
• Fully supported by Xilinx ISE development system - Synthesis, mapping, placement and routing
• MicroBlaze™ processor, PCI, and other cores
• Pb-free packaging options
• Low-power Spartan-3L Family and Automotive Spartan-3 XA Family options
Table 1: Summary of Spartan-3 FPGA Attributes
1. By convention, one Kb is equivalent to 1,024 bits.
2. These devices are available in Xilinx Automotive versions as described in DS314: Spartan-3 Automotive XA FPGA Family.
3. XC3S1000, XC3S1500, and XC3S4000 are also available in lower static power versions as described in DS313: Spartan-3L Low Power FPGA Family.
Table 2: Spartan-3 I/O Chart