Anterwell Technology Ltd.
Large Original stock of IC Electronics Components, Transistors, Diodes etc.
High Quality, Reasonable Price, Fast Delivery.
Sales & Support:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|DHL, Fedex, TNT, EMS Etc
|–40 To 125
|–40 To 125
circuit board ic,
electronic components ic
120 kHz Bandwidth ACS710KLATR-6BB-T High Voltage IsolationCurrent Sensor with Integrated Overcurrent Detection
Features and Benefits
▪ Industry-leading noise performance with greatly improved bandwidth through proprietary amplifier and filter design techniques
▪ Small footprint package suitable for space-constrained applications
▪ 1 mΩ primary conductor resistance for low power loss
▪ High isolation voltage, suitable for line-powered applications
▪ User-adjustable Overcurrent Fault level
▪ Overcurrent Fault signal typically responds to an overcurrent condition in < 2 μs
▪ Integrated shield virtually eliminates capacitive coupling from current conductor to die due to high dV/dt voltage transients
▪ Filter pin capacitor improves resolution in low bandwidth applications
▪ 3 to 5.5 V, single supply operation
▪ Factory trimmed sensitivity and quiescent output voltage
▪ Chopper stabilization results in extremely stable quiescent output voltage
▪ Ratiometric output from supply voltage
Typical Application Circuit
Sets resistor divider reference for VOC
Noise and bandwidth limiting filter capacitor Fault delay setting capacitor, 22 nF maximum
Use of capacitor required
Use of resistor optional, 330 kΩ recommended.
If used, resistor must be connected between ¯ F¯ A ¯ U¯ L¯ T¯ pin and VCC.
The Allegro™ ACS710 current sensor provides economical and precise means for current sensing applications in industrial, commercial, and communications systems. The device is offered in a small footprint surface mount package that allows easy implementation in customer applications. The ACS710 consists of a precision linear Hall sensor integrated circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the silicon die. Applied current flows through the copper conduction path, and the analog output voltage from the Hall sensor linearly tracks the magnetic field generated by the applied current. The accuracy of the ACS710 is maximized with this patented packaging configuration because the Hall element is situated in extremely close proximity to the current to be measured. High level immunity to current conductor dV/dt and stray electric fields, offered by Allegro proprietary integrated shield technology, results in low ripple on the output and low offset drift in high-side, high voltage applications. The voltage on the Overcurrent Input (VOC pin) allows customers to define an overcurrent fault threshold for the device. When the current flowing through the copper conduction path (between the IP+ and IP– pins) exceeds this threshold, the open drain Overcurrent Fault pin will transition to a logic low state. Factory programming of the linear Hall sensor inside of the ACS710 results in exceptional accuracy in both analog and digital output signals. The internal resistance of the copper path used for current sensing is typically 1 mΩ, for low power loss. Also, the current conduction path is electrically isolated from the low voltage