Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features1:||• Ultra-compact With A Sensor Width Of 4.9 Mm And A Slot Width Of 2 Mm.||Features2:||• Low-height Of 3.3 Mm.|
|Features3:||• PCB Mounting Type.||Features4:||• High Resolution With A 0.4-mm-wide Aperture.|
|Features5:||• Photomicrosensor (transmissive)||Features6:||• High Efficiency Emitter|
electronic pressure sensors,
hall effect sensor ic
Original EE-SX1105 Photomicrosensor Transmissive PCB Mounting Type
Note: All units are in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Unless otherwise specified,
the tolerances are ±0.2 mm.
• Ultra-compact with a sensor width of 4.9 mm and a slot width of 2 mm.
• Low-height of 3.3 mm. • PCB mounting type
• High resolution with a 0.4-mm-wide aperture.
• RoHS Compliant.
■ Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25° C)
|Emitter||Forward current||IF||50 mA (see note 1)|
|Pulse forward current I||IFP||---|
|Reverse voltage||VR||5 V|
|Detector||Collector–Emitter voltage||VCEO||30 V|
|Emitter–Collector voltage||VECO||4.5 V|
|Collector dissipation||PC||80 mW (see note 1)|
|Operating||Topr||–25° C to 85° C|
|Storage||Tstg||–30° C to 85° C|
|Soldering temperature||Tsol||260° C (see note 2)|
1. Refer to the temperature rating chart if the ambient temperature exceeds 25° C.
2. Complete soldering within 3 seconds.
1. Definitions: The words used herein are defined as follows.
(a) Terms: These terms and conditions
(b) Seller: Omron Electronic Components LLC and its subsidiaries
(c) Buyer: The buyer of Products, including any end user in section III through VI
(d) Products: Products and/or services of Seller
(e) Including: Including without limitation
2. Offer; Acceptance: These Terms are deemed part of all quotations, acknowledgments, invoices, purchase orders and other documents, whether electronic or in writing, relating to the sale of Products by Seller. Seller hereby objects to any Terms proposed in Buyer's purchase order or other documents which are inconsistent with, or in addition to, these Terms.
3. Distributor: Any distributor shall inform its customer of the contents after and including section III of these Terms.