Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features3:||RoHS Compliant Silver-palladium-platinum-glass Frit. Other Terminations Available At Additional Cost.||Features1:||Very Low DCR; Excellent Current Handling|
|Weight:||T 40 – 45 Mg||Ambient Temperature:||E –40°C To +85°C With Irms Current, +85°C To +125°C With Derated Current|
|Storage Temperature:||Component: –40°C To +125°C. Packaging: –40°C To +80°C||Features2:||Miniature 3.0 × 3.0 Mm Footprint; Less Than 1.5 Mm Tall|
LPS3015 SMD Ferrite Bead LPS3015-332MLC Shielded Power Inductors
Shielded Power Inductors – LPS3015
• Very low DCR; excellent current handling
• Miniature 3.0 × 3.0 mm footprint; less than 1.5 mm tall
Core material Ferrite
Core and winding loss See www.coilcraft.com/coreloss
Terminations RoHS compliant silver-palladium-platinum-glass frit. Other terminations available at additional cost.
Weight 40 – 45 mg
Ambient temperature –40°C to +85°C with Irms current, +85°C to +125°C with derated current
Storage temperature Component: –40°C to +125°C. Packaging: –40°C to +80°C
Resistance to soldering heat Max three 40 second reflows at +260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C / 85% relative humidity)
Failures in Time (FIT) / Mean Time BetweenFailures (MTBF) 38 per billion hours / 26,315,789 hours, calculated per Telcordia SR-332
Packaging 1000/7″ reel; 3500/13″ reel; Plastic tape: 12 mm wide, 0.26 mm thick, 8 mm pocket spacing, 1.65 mm pocket depth
Recommended pick and place nozzle OD: 3 mm; ID: ≤ 1.5 mm
PCB washing Only pure water or alcohol recommended
1. Please specify termination and packaging codes: LPS3015-333MLC
Termination: L= RoHS compliant silver-palladiumplatinum-glass frit. Special order: T = RoHS tin-silvercopper (95.5/4/0.5) or S = non-RoHS tin-lead (63/37).
C= 7″ machine-ready reel. EIA-481 embossed plastic tape (1000 parts per full reel).
B= Less than full reel. In tape, but not machine ready. To have a leader and trailer added ($25 charge), use code letter C instead.
D= 13″ machine-ready reel. EIA-481 embossed plastic tape. Factory order only, not stocked (3500 per full reel).
2. Inductance tested at 100 kHz, 0.1 Vrms using an Agilent/HP 4192A. Inductance at 1 MHz is the same for parts with SRF ≥10 MHz.
3. DCR measured on a micro-ohmmeter.
4. SRF measured using Agilent/HP 8753ES or equivalent.
5. DC current that causes the specified inductance drop from its value without current.
6. Current that causes the specified temperature rise from 25°C ambient.
7. Electrical specifications at 25°C. Refer to Doc 362 “Soldering Surface Mount Components” before soldering.