Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shipment::||DHL, Fedex, TNT, EMS Etc||Main Line::||Ic,module,transistor,diodes,capacitor,resistor Etc|
|Storage Temperature:||–40°C To +125°C||D/C:||091410f26367|
|Condition:||T = RoHS Tin-silver-copper Or S = Non-RoHS||Package:||350pcs/Reel|
High Current Shielded Power Resistive Touch Screen Controller
LPS6235-103MLC Resistive Touch Screen Controller
• Low DCR; high current; shielded construction
• Perfect for backlight applications
Designer’s Kit C345 contains 3 each of all values Core material Ferrite Core and winding loss See www.coilcraft.com/coreloss
Terminations RoHS compliant silver-palladium-platinum-glass frit. Other terminations available at additional cost. Weight 460 – 480 mg
Ambient temperature –40°C to +85°C with Irms current, +85°C to +125°C with derated current Storage temperature Component: –40°C to +125°C.
Tape and reel packaging: –40°C to +80°C Resistance to soldering heat Max three 40 second reflows at +260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C / 85% relative humidity)
Failures in Time (FIT) / Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 38 per billion hours / 26,315,789 hours, calculated per Telcordia SR-332 Packaging 350/7″reel; 1500/13″ reel Plastic tape: 16 mm wide, 0.3 mm thick, 8 mm pocket spacing, 3.68 mm pocket depth Recommended pick and place nozzle OD: 6.2 mm; ID: ≤ 3.1 mm PCB washing Tested with pure water or alcohol only.
For other solvents, see Doc787_PCB_Washing.pdf.
1. Please specify termination and packaging codes: LPS6235-106MLC
Termination: L = RoHS compliant silver-palladiumplatinum-glass frit.
Special order: T = RoHS tin-silver-copper (95.5/4/0.5) or S = non-RoHS tin-lead (63/37).
Packaging: C = 7″ machine-ready reel. EIA-481 embossed plastic tape (350 parts per full reel).
B = Less than full reel. In tape, but not machine ready. To have a leader and trailer added ($25 charge), use code letter C instead.
D = 13″ machine-ready reel. EIA-481 embossed plastic tape.
Factory order only, not stocked (1500 parts per full reel).
2. Inductance tested at 100 kHz, 0.1 Vrms, 0 Adc using an Agilent/HP 4192A.
3. DCR measured on a micro-ohmmeter.
4. SRF measured using Agilent/HP 8753ES or equivalent.
5. DC current that causes the specified inductance drop from its value without current.
6. Current that causes the specified temperature rise from 25°C ambient.
7. Electrical specifications at 25°C. Refer to Doc 362 “Soldering Surface Mount Components” before soldering.