Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Storage Temperature:||–30°C To +125°C||Shipment:||DHL, Fedex, UPS ,TNT|
|Main Link:||Ic,module,transistor,diodes,capacitor,resistor||Load Resistance:||8 Ω|
|Maximum Supply Voltage:||±45||Lot No.:||D6B22|
thyristor diode module,
low voltage power mosfet
STK403-030 Fraunhofer IAF Freiburg Split Power Supply Module SIP
STK403-030 AF Power Amplifier (Split Power Supply)
(35 W min, THD = 0.08%)
• Compact packaging supports slimmer set designs (up to 70 W)
• Series designed for 20 up to 100 W (200 W) and pincompatibility (120 to 200 W have 18 pins)
• Simpler heat sink design facilitates thermal design of slim stereo sets
• Current mirror circuit application reduces distortion to 0.08%
• Supports addition of electronic circuits for thermal shutdown and load-short protection circuit as well as pop noise muting which occurs when the power supply switch is turned on and off
Ratings at Ta = 25°C
|Maximum supply voltage||Vcc Max||±45||V|
|Operating substrate temperature||Tc||125||ºC|
|Storage temperature||Tstg||-30 to +125||°|
|Available time for load shorted||tS*||VCC = ±30 V, RL = 8 Ω, f = 50 Hz, PO = 35 W||
Description of External Parts
R1, C1 : Input filter circuit
• Reduces high-frequency noise.
C2 : Input coupling capacitor
• DC current suppression.
A reduction in reactance is effective because of increases in capacitor reactance at low frequencies and 1/f noise dependence on signal source resistance which result in output noise worsening.
R2 : Input bias resistor
• Biases the input pin to zero.
• Effects VN stability (refer to NF circuit).
• Due to differential input, input resistance is more or less determined by this resistance value.
R4, R5 : NFB circuit (AC NF circuit). Use of resistor with 1% error is suggested.